Top Quality Industrial Rolls & Coatings at Affordable Prices
When you receive our quote for your specific roll applications you will find easy to read specifications with single complete line item pricing.
No need to search for shaft prices or guess at what your crating/packaging cost will be. Your Corona Dynamics roll quote is inclusive of all costs with the exception of freight.
You will also discover that we are not driven by our competition. We are driven by our customers’ needs and our total commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
We have the capacity to fabricate and coat corona treater rolls and specialty rolls with diameters up to 20 inches and overall lengths of 200 inches. No roll leaves our plant that isn’t dynamically balanced to meet your specifications. Lightweight, free-turning rolls are also available.
Standard Idler Roll Specifications
- Finished Diameter cut and polished to 32 microfinish
- Taper over face width not to exceed .0005" per foot of length
- O.D. and bore concentricity: Face length to 44"/.002" T.I.R. Face length to 80"/.004" T.I.R.
- Dynamically balanced within 1 oz. in. @ 1500 F.P.M.
- Low friction special bearings
- All shaft ends are face and chamfered, drilled & tapped ends and key ways are optional.